World Disability and Rehabilitation Professionals’ Association (WDRPA) partnering with Autism Central Coast, Australia, Center for Gender and Development Studies, American University in Iraq, Physio Life Care, Sri Lanka and The International Institute of Knowledge Management (TIIKM) will bring 8 Researchers and Professionals from 7 different Countries to discuss * “Covid 19 and Its Impact to Differently-Abled Community”.
This free international Video Webinar will be held on 23rd May (Saturday) 2020 at 5 PM (IST) onwards.
• Prof. Lynn Rose, American University of Iraq??
• Dr. Dorothy Kobus- Ostrowska, University of Lodz, Poland ??
• Dr. Deepthi N. Shanbhag, St. John’s Medical College, India ??
• Rosa Trigg CEO/Support Coordinator Autism Central Coast, Australia ??
• Dr. Abigail O. Akande, Pennsylvania State University – Abington College, The United States ??
• Angèle Geerts, Avans University of Applied Sciences, The Netherlands ??
• Dr. Sujeewa Weerasinghe, Vice President, WDRPA
• Mr. Sanjeewa Thunpaththu, Secretary General, WDRPA
Click here to get register>>
Facebook Live Stream will be broadcast trough below link from 5 PM (IST):